Horsebox & Trailer Alterations for Macclesfield & Cheshire
With many years experience of providing alterations for owners of horseboxes and trailers, here are some common alterations:
- Solid head section conversion to bars.
- Re-flooring - exterior grade plywood or Aluminium planks with rubber matting installed.
- Thermal insulation installed.
- Horse and living areas - ceilings relined.
- Cut though from the cab to the living area.
- Fit skirts and lockers or add extra lockers.
- Partitions made or altered - Partitions modified to fully skirted, this helps keep mayor and foals together.
- New or refurbished ramps installed.
- Horse ramps are often too heavy to handle safely, we can re-balance these for easy operation.
If you need additional 12V power outlets or even an auxiliary generator for 240V use we can install the correct equipment. Examples of electrical work we carry out as follows:
- Installation of leisure batteries.
- Additional 12V sockets.
- Intelligent split charging systems.
- Auxiliary generator providing 240V use.
- Reversing cameras.